>>>>

Monday, December 23, 2013

Mystery Monday Link-Up, Part 4!

mysterymonday1
Did you make your part 4 four patches?

Did they get waylaid while you baked cookies and and wrapped presents?

WRAPPED PRESENTS?!?  Oh NO! I knew there was something I forgot!

If you didn’t get it done, I know you won’t be the only one in the boat – the way the Fridays are Falling this year --- EVERYONE is busy. 

Just show us your progress of where you are!

The Hubster and I are headed back up to Quilt Villa this morning and I’ll be monitoring things from there.

I've got the Boxy Stars quilt in tow – and I’ll be working on the binding over the next few days – looking forward to chilling out time with my family!

Merry, Merry Christmas, Everyone!  Wishing you all the comforts of family, friends, good food, fabulous memories and many quilty goodies!

And now for the “small print” stuff":

Let's Link Up!

If you have never participated in a Link-Up before, the first thing I want you to do is to read the entire tutorial I wrote about Link-Ups HERE so you can know a few things before you dive in head first.

There is a lot of good information there that will help you understand things like WHY we need the address or URL of your individual specific post, not just your main blog address.  It will show you how to FIND the correct URL and link it correctly.

Remember, if you link to your main blog, and not the specific post I will have to delete your entry and have you try again because I can’t fix it for you.

To find the URL for the specific post, go to your blog and click on the title of the post you want to link.  Look in the address bar at the top of your browser.  The address of your post should end in .html  NOT .com!

PLEASE LEAVE OFF the http:// part at the beginning of your blog address when you fill in your info below . The form auto-adds that for you.   If I were linking, my address would start with Quiltville.blogspot.com/, not http://Quiltville.blogspot.com/

*NOTE* Your blog address does NOT include the @ symbol!  That's for email addresses only, and that won't work in the linky either!

Your blog must be view-able to ALL, not just a handful of people that you have invited.  If your blog is private, please don't link up.  It's frustrating to those who click to view and are told they can't.

You can link ANY progress of ANY step on any of the Link-Ups.  For instance, if we are on a Link-Up for part 4 – and you are just on part 1, you can still link that.  Just SHARE where you are!

In your post – PLEASE include a link back to THIS POST, not just to Quiltville.blogspot.com.  I post more than once a day, so if someone clicks a link on your page to just my main address – they likely won’t find the link-up. That will only take them to the most recent post on the blog.  They won't find any of the other links that people have taken time to place on this page.  It will be a dead end street for them.

Don't BE the DEAD END STREET!

Make your links (Both yours and mine) post specific.

New links can be added until Thursday Dec 26th at 11:55pm EST.  If you miss that link-up, just wait for the next Monday and link then.

Have at it, Peeps!  I’m anxious to see what you've been up to!



Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!
You do not need a Facebook account to read the Facebook posts - They are viewable to all! Feel free to read & quilt along with us!

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:38 AM EST

    Bonnie, Merry Christmas to you and your family! Thanks for all you do for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always a fabulous mystery, thank you so much! Even though I am way behind, I am loving every step of it - and may even catch up before Friday...
    My German Red Bear in MI waving Hello at your Irish Green Bear in NC!
    Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a LOT of Guessing of Block layouts going on over on Facebook. This is fun to see in the Thumbnails. Wrapping the last Gifts today. All the work for a few minutes of Opening. 12 Grandchildren won't take too long to rip into their gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again, for another time ;) - I am thrilled to see all of the fabric combos, various sets laid out together - what a treat!

    Keep doing the Solstice piecing everyone. The quilts will be gorgeous!

    Have a wonderful blessed Christmas
    JuilieinTN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I did it I got the link to work. Now I just need to catch up to Clue 4. Thanks Bonnie and Merry Christmas to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have strips sewn together, half pinwheels stuck between them and still have to cut more 2" squares for the cheverons. If I press the neutral "star points" I will have step #1 done! But, then have been working and rehab-ing the shoulder So I am cutting myself some slack! Will eventually get it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First I would like to say that I am enjoying the different versions of what people think the actual block will look like. It amazes me at the creativity in people.
    Secondly, Bonnie was thinking the mystery would last 6-8 weeks... If I goes longer than that, I will need therapy. :). This has been so fun and such a relief for me during the busy Christmas quilting season. I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE FINISH.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie, please show us your Boxed Stars quilt when finished, I got a feeling it's going to be a winner and a quilt that I just can't pass up and will have to make!!! LOL Who am I fooling? I love star blocks all of them, so I either have to start it now, or wait until CS is done!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)